How to Delete a Story on Snapchat in Two Ways
Most consumers’ preferred social networking app for sharing photographs and videos is Snapchat. Additionally, the app has a variety of features like dark mode, group chat, secret stories, and more. On the Snapchat app, you can upload and save stories much like on Instagram. However, occasionally you may feel that your Snap tale is not as good as you had hoped or you may unintentionally post the incorrect material. In some circumstances, you have a few seconds to remove the Snapchat Snap story.
How to Delete Snapchat Story
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone first.
- Then hit the Profile icon in the upper left corner.
- In the My Stories section, select My Story.
- The Snaps posted on the app are viewable.
- Now, hold down the button on the particular story that you wish to delete. There is a pop-up.
- Tap Delete Snap.
- Click Delete once more to remove your Snap Shot
- Click the Profile icon on the Snapchat app.
- Select the tale you want to delete from My stories by tapping it.
- Swipe up when viewing your tale and select the Trash symbol. Finally, to delete your Snap story, click Delete.
Note: You may download your Snap story to your smartphone by clicking the Download icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to delete a Snapchat account?
You may quickly and easily erase your Snapchat account. Either the app or the browser version of the website let you deactivate your account.
How to cancel Snapchat plus on an Android smartphone?
Users can subscribe to Snapchat Plus for a higher level of functionality. Tap on the Profile icon, then select Manage Subscription under Snapchat+ Membership. Click Cancel Subscription on Snapchat.