You will find instructions on How to Connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to an iPhone and an Android in this page. Others want to link their Pixel Buds to their operating system but are having trouble doing so. If that is the reason you are here, then proceed as directed.
Nowadays, having earbuds on your person is popular and fashionable, especially if they are wireless. Companies are attempting to market TWS earbuds with ideal sounds and aesthetics, and people yearned for these models of earphones. In essence, TWS stands for True Wireless Stereo and is most commonly associated with Bluetooth-enabled earbuds.
A new pair of wireless earbuds called the Google Pixel is available. Pro Buds. This earbud’s release date is July 2022. It offers such a wonderful function where you have to follow steps if you want to access Google Assistant. However, Google Pixel Buds Pro will make it simple for you; you can activate Google Assistant using just your voice, and you can then perform live translation, which is advantageous. Furthermore, if we talk about the cost, it’s quite high and starts at $199; if you decide it’s worthwhile to acquire, go ahead and do so.
Read and carefully follow the instructions if you wish to connect to Google Pixel Buds Pro. So let’s get started without further ado.
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to an iPhone
- Launch the Settings app first.
- Once you’ve accessed the settings, select Bluetooth and activate the toggle.
- After pressing the button on the back of the case for a while, open the lid after continuing to press it until the white light begins to flicker.
- The name of your Google Pixel Buds Pro will then appear in the area for other devices; just choose it.
- As you can see, the Pixel Buds linked successfully in the end.
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to an Android
- You must first turn on Bluetooth before opening the Pixel Buds’ cover.
- A new window will now open, and you must select Connect.
- The Pixel Buds app will begin to download when you click Download; after that, click Install.
- Next, choose Allow.
- Select I Accept after tapping the Get Started button.
- Here, select the Remind Me Later option and then click the Next button.
- Finally, you will notice that your Android phone and Google Pixel Buds Pro are connected.
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to an iPhone and an Android was the main topic. For those who wanted to link their Pixel Buds to their smartphones, I hope this article was very useful. More details about our guide are provided in this article. This was a step-by-step explanation of the information you were looking for. Additionally, this is the best location for you to quickly find a solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. However, if you ran across any issues or have any recommendations, please remark.