I’ll explain How to Change Windows 10 System Language in this article. Have you ever changed the system language in Windows 10? If not, today I’ll show you how to do so easily. To change the system language to Arabic or any other language you like, simply follow the procedures listed below.
How to Change Windows 10 System Language
- First, go to your computer’s settings and select Time and Language.
- Then, on the left side, click on “Region and Language.”
- As seen in the screenshot, click Add Language after selecting the location and language.
- Now pick a language that you find appealing; I’ll pick any to demonstrate to you. then select the following choice.
- When you have decided on the language, select the one you added or installed on Windows 10 and then click on Options to download the pack for the display.
- Next, select Download to start downloading the language pack.
- then watch for the language pack to install.
- Restart your computer after installation, then enjoy the language you want.
This article was all about how to switch the system language in Windows 10. Feel free to remark if you have any issues. Visit my website Techsparkpk frequently for the best tech learning resources. Thank you for coming.