You can utilise Twitter, a well-liked social media platform, to keep up with all the most recent events. It’s crucial to protect your Twitter account with a strong password because you must configure information like your email address and mobile number. It is time to update your Twitter password if you choose a weak one when you first signed up for the service. Changing your password on a frequent basis will protect the security of your account.
How to Change Twitter Password Using Android & iPhone
- your smartphone’s Twitter app should be opened.
- Tap your Twitter profile image in the top left corner of the screen after logging in.
- Choose Settings and privacy from the menu.
- At the top of the page, select Your account.
- Select the link labelled “Change your password.”
- Enter your current password first, then the new one you desire.
- Enter your new password once more in the confirm password area.
- To make the changes effective, tap the Done button (Android – UPDATE PASSWORD) in the top right corner.
How to Change Twitter Password Using Web Browser on PC
- Open your web browser and go to the Twitter website to log in.
- On the homepage’s left sidebar, select More.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the Change your password option from the Your Account area.
- In the required section, enter both your old password and your new one.
- To verify your password, enter your new password.
- Click Save to confirm when finished.
How to Change Twitter Password Without Existing Password
- Open the Twitter app on your smartphone or go to Twitter.com.
- Click the tab labelled Forgot password.
- Enter either your phone number or username.
- Select your email address to receive the password reset link if you have already submitted your username or phone number.
- Check the email you just got from Twitter.
- Click the link to reset your password, and then type a new one.
- Save the adjustments.