How to Change Time on Fitbit [4 Ways]
When a user’s Fitbit smartwatch displays an erroneous time, they could become annoyed. Fortunately, though not directly, you can adjust the time on your Fitbit gadget. Instead, you can only adjust the time using the Fitbit application or the Fitbit website.
Changing Time on Fitbit [Android]
- On your smartphone, launch the Fitbit app.
- Select the Account icon.
- Tap the App Settings after that.
- Select time zone, then deactivate Automatic Time Zone.
- You will now be shown a list of time zones. Pick the time zone you’re in right now.
- To refresh the app, swipe it down. Finally, your Fitbit device’s time changes.
Changing Fitbit Time [iOS/iPad OS]
- Open the Fitbit app on your iPhone or iPad and select Account in the upper corner (left).
- Find the App Settings and choose it.
- After that, deactivate Set Automatically and select Time Zone.
- Choose the place you are right now.
- Verify the adjustments and sync the gadget.
Changing Fitbit Time [Windows]
- On your Windows computer, open the Fitbit app.
- Select Advanced Settings under Account.
- Click Time Zone, then choose the Auto checkbox to turn it off.
- Select the current Time Zone and then click Submit. On the Fitbit gadget, the time will be modified.
Using Fitbit Dashboard
- Open your computer’s web browser (Windows/macOS) and go to the Fitbit official website.
- Open your Fitbit account and log in.
- Select the Gear icon by navigating to the right-hand top corner.
- Select Settings Time Zone under Personal Info from the menu.
- Select your present location by clicking the tiny arrow next to the time zone option.
- To update the time on Fitbit, click Submit.
Steps to Change Fitbit Time From 12 Hours to 24 Hours
- Open a web browser and navigate to the Fitbit dashboard.
- On the Gear icon, click.
- Click Personal Info under Settings.
- Next, pick whether you want the time to be displayed in 12 or 24 hours by clicking Clock Display Time under Advanced Settings.
- Hit “Submit.”