Subscribers to Snapchat Plus have access to premium features that are only available to subscribers. You may try out Snapchat+ for seven days for free, and the monthly subscription fee is $3.99. You need to quickly cancel your subscription if you decide Snapchat Plus is not worth the money. You cannot cancel your Snapchat Plus subscription within the app since you can only sign up through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
How to Cancel Snapchat Plus Subscription / Free Trial on Android
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap on the icon for your profile.
- Make your selection under Payments and Subscriptions.
- Select the Subscriptions menu item.
- Choose the Snapchat+ subscription.
- Finally, press the option marked “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel Snapchat+ Subscription / Free Trial on iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- At the top of the page, tap on your Apple ID name.
- Subscriptions can be chosen from the menu list.
- Select the Snapchat+ membership.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” on the menu (Tap on Cancel Free Trial if you have opted for a free trial).
- On the confirmation pop-up, select Confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I cancel my Snapchat Plus subscription?
If you are unable to cancel your Snapchat+ subscription, get in touch with Snapchat customer support and describe the situation to get a resolution.