How to Cancel Regal Unlimited Subscription [3 Ways]
The name of Regal’s subscription pass is Regal Unlimited. You can see as many movies as you want, whenever and anywhere, with the Regal Unlimited pass. You can always cancel your Regal Unlimited subscription pass if you get tired of watching movies on it and would rather move to other popular streaming services.
Ways to Cancel Regal Unlimited
- By using the Regal app
- By email
- By phone call
Cancelling Regal Unlimited Using App
- On your smartphone, download the Regal Cinemas app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Using the account credentials, log into your account.
- Select My Subscription under My Account.
- Then select Cancel My Subscription.
- To confirm, click Cancel one more.
Canceling Regal Unlimited By Email
- Open the default email application for your Regal account on your device.
- From the left sidebar, select Compose.
- Enter the official Regal Customer Support email address email@example.com in the recipient field.
- Enter “Request to Cancel my Regal Unlimited Subscription” in the subject line.
- Include your user ID, phone number, and any other account-related information that is relevant in your written explanation of the cause for your membership pass cancellation.
- Click Send.
Contact Support to Cancel Regal Subscription
You can call the support helpline at 1-(888)-462-7342 from your registered cellphone number and ask to cancel your subscription if you find it inconvenient to contact via email. Additionally, you can get in touch with them from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.