Among Apple consumers, Apple TV+ is the most widely used streaming service. Watch exclusive shows and a variety of exciting programming on Apple TV Plus. You may cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription from any device, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV, if you already have one.
Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription [Apple TV]
- Navigate to Settings on your Apple TV.
- The Apple TV remote should be used to select Users and Accounts.
- Choose the desired name from Default User.
- To Subscriptions, descend.
- After selecting Apple TV+ – Channel, click Cancel Subscription.
- A confirmation will be required from you. Choose Confirm.
Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription on iPhone/iPad
- Open the Apple TV app on your gadget and log in if necessary.
- To access your Apple TV account, click the Profile button in the top left corner.
- After selecting Manage Subscriptions, select Apple TV+.
- To end the subscriptions, click Cancel Subscription at the end.
Steps to Cancel Apple TV+ Subscription on Mac
- Visit the Apple TV website using the Mac’s default browser after opening it.
- Enter your Apple ID login information and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Next, select Settings from the drop-down menu by clicking the Profile symbol (top left).
- You can find Apple TV+ by going to Subscriptions.
- Then click Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription once more.
By Mac App Store
- Click Name in the Mac App Store.
- Then select Manage under Subscriptions in Account Settings.
- Click Cancel Subscription after selecting Edit.
How to Cancel Subscription Through Windows PC
- Activate iTunes on your Windows computer.
- Then select Account View My Account from the Menu bar.
- Click Manage next to Subscriptions in Settings.
- Simply select Edit > Cancel Subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to share Apple TV Plus with family?
Log into your iPhone’s settings. Select Set Up Your Family under Apple ID > Family Sharing. You can share your Apple TV Plus subscription with family members by adding them.