How Much Does Starz Add-on Cost on YouTube TV?
The monthly cost of the Starz add-on is $8.99 in addition to your subscription rate. The additional channels that a new user adds to their plan will be given a 7-day free trial. By purchasing the $29.99/month entertainment bundle that includes Starz, HBO Max, Showtime, etc., you can also add Starz to your subscription. With a 14-day free trial, the basic YouTube TV subscription plan costs $64.99 a month.
How to Add Starz To Youtube TV Using PC/Mac
- Visit the Youtube TV website in your browser and sign in using your Google account.
- After logging into your account, click your Profile symbol in the top right corner.
- Under the Profile menu, choose Settings.
- Select the Membership option under settings.
- Numerous add-on channels are displayed on the Membership page. By selecting the check box next to it, choose Starz from the list.
- To add Starz as an add-on to your subscription, click Agree.
Add Starz to YouTube TV Using Android
- Launch the YouTube TV app, then choose the Profile menu.
- Select the Settings link under the Profile.
- Under the Settings menu, select the Membership option.
- Decide to add the Starz add-on. To confirm the purchase, click Agree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Starz channels are on Youtube TV?
You can get the 14+ channels that Starz offers by include the Starz channel in your subscription.
How to cancel Starz on YouTube TV?
Go to the same membership page and uncheck the Starz add-on to terminate your subscription.