YouTube is the top live TV provider, with more than 85 channels. In addition, it supports streaming from premium networks. There’s also HBO Max. To watch popular HBO Max programmes like House of the Dragon, Game of Thrones, Peacemaker, Tokyo Vice, and many others via the YouTube TV app, add HBO Max to your regular YouTube TV membership page.
How Much Does HBO Max Add-On Cost?
The HBO Max supplemental fee is $14.99 per month. Your regular YouTube TV subscription ($65.99/month) will also be charged for it. The 7-day free trial period is available to those adding HBO Max for the first time. The Entertainment Plus package is also available on YouTube TV for $29.99 a month. Starz, Showtime, and HBO Max are three of the premium networks that are included.
How to Add HBO Max to YouTube TV
- Visit the YouTube TV website in a web browser and log in with your Google account.
- After registering for your premium membership, choose your Profile from the top menu.
- Go to your profile and click the Settings link.
- Select the Membership option under settings. Choose HBO Max from the available channels, then check the box to the right of it.
- To add the add-on to your YouTube TV subscription, click the Agree button.
How to Watch HBO Max with YouTube TV Subscription
- Visit the HBO Max website in a browser and select the Sign-in link at the top. If you’d like, you may also open a brand-new account.
- Select the SIGN IN THROUGH TV OR MOBILE PROVIDER option under “Sign-in.”
- Make YouTube TV your supplier of choice.
- Set up your Google account’s login information so you can begin streaming content on YouTube TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to add existing HBO Max subscription to Youtube TV?
Sadly, you are unable to link your current HBO Max membership to your YouTube TV account.