You may activate free Hulu and start watching your favourite episodes if you have a Spotify Premium Student subscription. Prior to this, Spotify gave all Premium users access to Hulu. Sadly, Spotify no longer provides free Hulu subscriptions to premium users. Only subscribers of the Spotify Premium Student plan are eligible for the free Hulu subscription.
For students, Hulu plus Spotify is a fantastic value because it gives them access to an endless library of popular TV series, songs, and movies all under one roof. With your Spotify membership, Hulu (ad-supported) is available for just $4.99/month and $11.99/month (ad-free).
- Visit the Spotify official website by launching the browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Enter your Spotify login information to access your account.
- Click Profile with the mouse pointer in the page’s upper-right corner.
- Click Activate Hulu on the Account Overview page to start using Hulu.
- Select the Hulu + Spotify Premium for Students menu item.
- To finish the process, adhere to the on-screen instructions and supply the required information.
- Hit “Submit.”
- I’m done now. Your email will contain a confirmation that your Hulu subscription has been successfully enabled.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Hulu with Spotify?
Go to https://signup.hulu.com/spotify after enabling Hulu on Spotify. Click I have a Hulu account if you already have one; otherwise, click I’m new to Hulu. Next, log into your Hulu account and Spotify accounts before starting to stream.