Without a doubt, Hulu is one of the best platforms for watching live TV channels as well as on-demand content with a single subscription. Without a cable TV subscription, you can view roughly 75+ channels with Hulu. Hulu is compatible with a wide range of Smart TVs, including Vizio TV. All accessible material, including the add-on channels, may be streamed using the most recent Hulu app on Vizio Smart TVs.
How to Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
- Activate your Vizio TV and link it to the internet.
- To access the VIA dock, press the VIA button on your remote.
- Choose the Hulu icon to open the application. If you’re having trouble finding the Hulu app, download it from the relevant app store on your Vizio TV.
- The VIA TV App Store,
- The Yahoo Connected Store, and the VIA+ TV
Enter your login information to access your Hulu account. On the Hulu activation website, you can also log in by entering the activation code.
Stream Hulu content on your Smart TV after logging in.
How to Update Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
Normally, when you upgrade the Vizio TV firmware, the Hulu applications will also be updated immediately. Press the VIA button on your remote if you only want to update the application by yourself.
- Select the Hulu app, then on your remote, tap the yellow button.
- Pick Update from the menu.
- By re-installing the app, you can install the most recent version of Hulu. Reinstall it on your TV from the relevant shop by selecting the Delete option.
How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Vizio Smart TV
If a streaming issue is visible on the Hulu app for Vizio TV,
- Check to see if the internet connection is active.
- Make sure that one of the available plans is active on your Hulu account.
- Re-login to your Hulu account after logging out.
- Reinstall the Hulu app after uninstalling it.
- Reinstall the app after doing a Vizio TV reset.
The most recent Vizio Smart TV models are AirPlay compatible, making it simple to stream video from an iPhone or iPad to the TV.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the same network as your Vizio Smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your iPhone or iPad and start watching a live TV station or an on-demand movie.
- On the media player, click the Airplay icon.
- Select your Vizio TV, then start watching media on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why the Hulu app keeps buffering on Vizio Smart TV?
A slow or unreliable internet connection could be to blame.
- Bring the device closer to the TV and restart the modem to resolve the problem.
- To accelerate the connection, utilise a LAN cable.
Why is Hulu not supported on older Vizio Smart TVs?
Currently, only TVs released in 2016 and later are compatible with the Hulu programme. If you had a model that wasn’t supported, you couldn’t use the Hulu app.