For Android users with little RAM storage and a sluggish internet connection, Messenger Lite is a messaging app. Similar to the Messenger app, Facebook friends can be reached by sending messages, images, videos, and stickers. However, Messenger Lite is deficient in a number of features, including dark mode, group chat/calls, and tales. Although adding other features is not possible, adding dark mode is simple if developer options are enabled on your Android device.
Short Guide: Open the device’s Settings, select About Phone, many times press the Build number to activate developer options, go back to Settings, select Developer Options, and enable Force Dark mode.
How to Turn on Messenger Lite Dark Mode
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose the About Phone option by scrolling to the bottom of the Settings screen.
- Locate and repeatedly press the Build number option.
- A pop-up message indicating You are now a Developer or Developer mode has been turned On will show on the screen when you tap it many times.
- Return to the Settings main page and select the Developer choices when the developer setting has been enabled.
- There are various additional settings available under the developer options. The Force Dark mode option can be found by scrolling down. By tapping the toggle, you can activate the feature. Your Android device’s background will switch from its customary light theme to a dark theme.
- Open Messenger Lite to start using the dark theme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Messenger Lite have chat heads?
No, the chat heads feature is not available in Messenger Lite.