How to Stitch Videos on TikTok in 2022
On the social network TikTok, members may make quick movies to post online. You can make brief videos to showcase your skills, such as DIY projects, using its many capabilities, including special effects, edits, filters, notifications, etc. The TikTok platform aids influencers and content producers in product promotion and fan growth. Use TikTok’s Stitch function for cooperation and to combine other people’s videos with your own.
What is Stitch
Users can collaborate and extract other users’ movies using Stitch. For instance, you can use the Stitch tool while creating content to incorporate a user’s TikTok video into your own. As a result, you can take a 5-second video from someone else and incorporate it into your own content.
How to Stitch Videos on TikTok
- First, log in using your TikTok account. Next, pick the video that will be combined with your material.
- Select the video you want to share and click it.
- Choose the Stitch symbol from the pop-up window now.
- Select the 5-second (maximum) segment of the video, and then use the sliders on either side to trim it. On the top, select Next.
- When you have finished recording your main content, click the Checkmark symbol.
- Once you’ve finished recording, press Next to begin editing your video by including sound, special effects, and other elements.
- After editing, add appropriate subtitles and hashtags to describe your video. Lastly, activate the Stitch option. Other users will be able to sew your content if you enable .Before submitting the video to your TikTok account, you have the option to enable or disable the stitch feature.
- TikTok prohibits anyone from stitching this video if it is set OFF. In the end, select Post to upload your video to the internet.
Advice: If visitors frequently visit your page, you may instantly identify who viewed your TikTok profile by going to the settings.
Enabling Stitch on TikTok
- Users can sew your entire content or particular posts when you activate stitch on your TikTok account.
- On the profile page, click the hamburger icon.
- Then select Settings and Privacy from the pop-up menu.
- Then choose Privacy Stitch.
- The Stitch menu has three choices: Everyone, Mutual Followers, and Only me. You can select the choices based on your preferences.
- Having more followers will enable you to earn a verified badge for your TikTok account if you are a product influencer.
Note: You can turn on stitching for specific videos in your TikTok profile. After publishing a movie, select the three dots, Privacy Settings, and then switch on Allow Stitch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find stitch videos on TikTok?
Tap Discover on the TikTok application. Enter #stitch@username in the search field. Your TikTok username should be used instead. Select Search. On TikTok, you can view a number of stitched videos.
How to stitch on TikTok longer than 5 seconds?
Unfortunately, videos longer than 5 seconds cannot be stitched. Users of TikTok can only stitch videos that are 5 seconds or less long.