Have you lost access to your Instagram email and password? Using your email address, Facebook account, or phone number, you may quickly reset your Instagram password.
I’ve covered all three techniques for recovering an Instagram password.
Reset Instagram password with email
- To reset your password, open this page in your computer browser.
- Please enter your username or email. In that case, click “Reset Password.”
- You’ll get an email with a link to reset your password in it. Simply click it. Check your spam folder if you don’t see an email in your inbox.
- You will be taken to a page where you can change your password. Change your password.
- Select “Reset Password” from the menu.
The password for Instagram has been changed. Now use your newly established password to access your Instagram account.
Reset Instagram Password using phone number
If you can’t access the email address you gave Instagram, you can reset your password using your phone number.
- your smartphone’s Instagram app should be opened.
- Visit the login page to discover what’s available. You lost your login information. Just below the Log in button is a link to get help signing in. Click the “Get help signing in” button.
- The top will say “Find Your Account.” Type the phone number that is associated with your Instagram account. Then click “Next.”
- Whatever you see, tap “Phone” or “Send an SMS.”
- Type your phone number here (with country code). Your registered phone number will receive a link to reset your Instagram password.
- To reset your Instagram password, open your messaging app and click the link.
- You can now view your username and profile picture . Two times, enter your new password.
- I’m done now. Now sign into your account using your new password.
Reset Instagram Password using Facebook
If you created your Instagram account using Facebook, it will automatically sync with your Facebook account and won’t even require a password.
- Well, only when you’re using an Instagram app can you reset your Instagram password using Facebook.
- Start the Instagram app.
- Visiting the login page Select the “Get help signing in” link.
- Click the bottom option to “Log in with Facebook” on the “Find your Account” screen.
- Enter a new password, then select Reset.
- Your password will be changed right away. Use the new password the next time you check in using Facebook.
Ask me in the comments section below if you have any queries.