A dependable tool for downloading an entire web page from your browser is GoFullPage. The GoFullPage Chrome addon allows you to quickly capture the entire website in a screenshot. You may use the tool to customise the image by adding text, emojis, and shapes in addition to taking screenshots (rectangle, oval, line, and arrow). You can save the screenshot in the PNG, JPG, or PDF file types. The extension is free to download and use on both Windows and Mac. You can select the premium version to gain access to the extra features.
How to Install GoFullPage Extension on Chrome
- Before installing the extension, update your Chrome browser to the most recent version.
- Start your Google Chrome browser and go to the Chrome web store.
- In the online store’s search bar, type “GoFullpage” and select “extension” from the list of results.
- Choose Add to Chrome from the pop-up menu, then press Add extension.
- A new tab with the words “Welcome to GoFullPage” will appear on the screen when the extension has been installed. The extension area also has a camera icon.
How to Use GoFullPage Extension
The GoFullPage Chrome Extension is easy to use and helpful for both professionals and students in a variety of ways. Take a screenshot by performing the following using the extension:
- Visit the website where a screenshot is required.
- GoFullPage is the extension you just added; select it.
- Use the shortcut + + to enable the GoFullPage extension.
- Hold off until the extension has finished capturing the screen.
- After taking the screenshot, the extension will display it in a new tab.
Clicking the download icon will allow you to download the image in PNG format. Just before the download icon, there is a PDF save icon for the image. Click the Delete icon to take a fresh screenshot.