You can customise your preferred Chrome browser by using Google Chrome Themes. After opening a new tab, the theme effects are visible in the background and around the browser’s edges.
You will see the same theme when you login in to the Chrome browser on a different device since your applied themes are synchronised to your Google Account.
Download and Add a Theme in Chrome
The steps are as follows:
- Launch the Chrome web browser. Click here to download Chrome if you’ve never used it before.
- Click the icon with three vertical dots in the top right corner. Go to Settings when a popup appears. Alternatively, you can type chrome:/settings/ into the address bar.
- Click Themes now from the “Appearance” section.
- Choose from among the many Chrome Themes available; there are hundreds of them. Theme thumbnails can be clicked.
- You can read facts about the publisher, reviews, size, version, and other information about the theme.
- To install the theme on Chrome, click the Add to Chrome button.
If you didn’t like the theme, you can easily undo your changes by clicking the Undo option right away.
Remove a Theme from Chrome
Observe the detailed instructions below:
- On your computer, launch the Chrome browser.
- Click the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner. Choose Settings.
- Click Reset to default under the “Appearance” column. Your theme will be instantly changed back to the default Google Chrome theme.
If you found this Chrome tutorial beneficial, help Techsparkpk by spreading the word about it.