To view anime videos, Crunchyroll is the greatest anime streaming service. Every day after it has broadcast on TV, anime programming will be available online. There are almost 1000 titles in an ever-expanding catalogue, including new episodes, seasons past, and originals. Despite having a free subscription, you can upgrade to a premium one for $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year. You will have immediate access to all of the anime content and no advertisements using this. You can permanently delete your Crunchyroll account if you’re not happy with the service or the content.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Subscription
- To access your Crunchyroll account, click Log in and then enter your login information.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu after clicking the Profile drop-down.
- Click on Premium Membership Status under Account Settings.
- Your Crunchyroll subscription’s relevant information will be displayed on the screen.
- To cancel your free trial or membership, select the appropriate button now.
- The pop-up notification will show up. To finalise the cancellation, click OK.
How to Delete Crunchyroll Account
- Return to Settings after deactivating your Premier membership.
- Make the choice Deactivate Account. Now, for confirmation, enter your email address and password.
- After logging in, select Delete My Account. Your Crunchyroll account will be successfully deleted as a result.
- Visit the FAQ Page after logging into your Crunchyroll account.
- Type “Delete account” or “Close account” into the search field.
- You will receive the link and the support article.
- You will be directed to the Account deactivation page after clicking the link.
- Decide why you want to delete the account.
- To confirm the deletion of your Crunchyroll account, enter the password and click Deactivate Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Crunchyroll free trial membership?
Go to the Account tab after logging into your Crunchyroll account. Tap on Cancel Free trial after selecting the Premium Membership Status. Finally, your free trial of Crunchyroll will be terminated.
How to delete Crunchyroll history on mobile?
Go to the Queue section on the Crunchyroll mobile application. To erase, choose History and then hit Clear History.