How to Chromecast Safari Browser Using iPhone and Mac
The default web browser for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac is called Safari. It is one of the safest web browsers to use on your Apple devices. Contrary to Google Chrome, Safari browsers don’t come with built-in Chromecast mirroring functionality. Therefore, you must use the Chrome browser to mirror your Mac on Chromecast before casting the Safari browser. You must use third-party screen mirroring software for iPhone and iPad.
How to Chromecast Safari Browser to the TV from Mac
- After you’ve connected your Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network, join it with your Mac.
- Open the Chrome web browser on your Mac. By performing a right-click on the browser window, choose the Cast menu.
- You may also hit the three dots icon on the browser to access the Cast menu.
- Mac will search for other devices connected to the same network. Once the browser shows your Chromecast name, choose the Sources tab.
- Once you’ve selected Cast Desktop, tap the name of your Chromecast.
- Select a Mac display to share.
- After shutting down Chrome and mirroring the Mac, open Safari.
- Now, while viewing it on TV, open the Safari browser, play a video, or browse the internet.
How to Chromecast Safari to the TV from iPhone/iPad
- Unlike Android devices, iPhone/iPad screens cannot be directly mirrored on Chromecast. Utilize screen-mirroring software such as Replica.
- You may get Replica App from the App store.
- After installation, launch it, then select the name of your Chromecast.
- Tap the Start button to access the menu, then choose Start Broadcast.
- The display of your iPhone on the TV will be visible.
- Right now, launch the Safari browser to view it on your TV.
You cannot locate your Chromecast device if your iPhone and Chromecast were both logged onto a different network.
Alternate Way: Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Additionally, you may screen mirror your iPhone on your TV without a Chromecast or other external apps. A Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable are required for this method.
- Your TV’s HDMI port should be linked to one end of the HDMI cable, and the Lightning Digital AV Adapter should be attached to the other.
- Turn on your TV and choose the proper input source.
- The lightning end of the adapter needs to be attached to your iPhone.
- After a small delay, the iPhone will mirror on the TV screen.
- Simply launch the Safari browser on your iPhone and start browsing to see it on the larger screen.