How to Chromecast HBO Max Using Mobile & PC
HBO Max is the streaming service where you can watch all of your favourite on-demand movies, TV series, and documentaries in addition to HBO originals. The prelude to Game of Thrones, “House of the Dragon,” is available in the library. You can use a Chromecast or Smart TV that is Chromecast-compatible to get all of the HBO Max content on the primary screen. You can use the service’s downloading functionality to stream the material while offline.
Does Chromecast Work With HBO Max?
Yes. Every Chromecast model is compatible with HBO Max. Installing the most recent version of the HBO Max app on your Android or iOS smartphone is necessary for that. You may cast HBO Max to the TV using the Chrome browser because it’s available online.
How to Chromecast HBO Max Using Android & iPhone
- Sync the WiFi networks on the two devices.
- Open the HBO Max app and choose the video you wish to project onto your TV.
- On the right top of the screen, click the Cast symbol.
- Select Chromecast from the available devices list.
- The HBO Max logo is now visible on the TV.
- You can watch HBO programming on your TV by playing it.
Cast Using Chrome Browser
- On your computer, launch the Chrome browser, go to www.hbomax.com, and sign in to your account.
- The HBO Max home page will appear. Click the three-dot menu symbol in the right upper corner.
- Select “Cast” from the list by clicking it.
- You can view a list of nearby devices on the screen. The Cast tab can be chosen from the drop-down menu by clicking the Source option.
- The Chromecast device of your choice.
- On your TV screen will now appear the HBO Max page. When you choose a video from the service, your TV will start playing it right away.
How to Fix HBO Max Not Working With Chromecast?
- You need to use certain troubleshooting techniques if you’re having difficulties casting HBO Max.
- In order for the HBO Max app to recognise the Chromecast, both devices must be connected to the same network.
- Restart your smartphone and Chromecast.
- Your smartphone’s HBO Max app should be updated.
- Install the most recent Chromecast firmware.
- Cast media content once the Chromecast has been reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is HBO Max available for Chromecast with Google TV?
Yes. Go to the Google Play Store to download HBO Max for Google TV. You may cast HBO content from your smartphone to Google TV much like with Chromecast.
How to turn on subtitles on the HBO Max app?
Tap the CC menu while watching a movie or TV show on the HBO Max app to bring up the subtitles.