Uber Eats is a well-known international online food delivery service. You may easily order meals from your favourite restaurant and have it delivered right to your door for a reasonable fee. For a variety of reasons, including entering the wrong location, forgetting to enter a promo code, delaying delivery, etc., we may occasionally be forced to cancel an Uber Eats order. Without getting in touch with the restaurant or Uber Eats support, you can cancel your order at any moment on any device.
Things to Remember Before Canceling Uber Eats Order
- If you cancel your order within a short period of time—before the restaurant accepts it—you will receive a full refund.
- If the restaurant accepts your order, you must call the Uber Eats customer support hotline at 1-800-253-9377 to cancel it.
- You will not be eligible to receive a complete refund once the restaurant prepares the dish or the delivery person picks up the order. You could occasionally get a partial refund.
Steps to Cancel Uber Eats Order on Uber Eats App
- Open the Uber Eats app on your iOS or Android device first.
- Click the Order tab at the bottom (Receipt icon).
- The status of the current orders will then shown when you choose the Upcoming tab.
- Click Cancel Order after selecting the order you want to cancel.
- A confirmation pop-up with a warning about the cancellation cost will display on the screen.
- Click Cancel Order to carry out the cancellation.
- Open the Uber app after installation, then select Order Food from the menu.
- Select Orders by clicking the Profile symbol in the upper left corner.
- The list of orders will start with your current order at the top. Choose it, then click Cancel Order.
- There will be a confirmation pop-up. To reverse the order, press Confirm.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Order as a Driver/ Delivery Person
- Go to the order you wish to cancel and select it.
- To the right of the restaurant’s name, tap the three dots icon.
- Select Report issue from the Order Status menu.
- You’ll receive the list of problems. Choose the appropriate justification.
- To cancel the order, select Yes, Cancel on the following screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to cancel Uber Eats membership?
Click on the Profile icon, Eats Pass, Manage Membership, then End Membership to terminate your Uber Eats pass. Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your Uber Eats pass next.
How to turn off Uber Eats notifications?
Choose Apps from the Settings menu on your smartphone. Go to Uber Eats. To disable notifications on your Android smartphones, tap the toggle switch.