How to Cancel Ring Subscription [2 Ways]
A cutting-edge method of home security and monitoring activity outside your front door is The Ring. The Ring app, which works with phones and TVs, lets you keep tabs on outside activities. One of Ring’s security features also allows you to view the recorded videos from the device. Ring provides two subscription programmes for its premium services. The Annual plan costs $39.99 per year, while the Monthly plan is $3.99 per month. Ring Protect Plus has a 30-day free trial and is $10/month or $100/year. You must cancel the subscription if you are unhappy with their smart home security system goods or service. Unfortunately, the Ring app does not allow you to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Ring Subscription
You have two options for ending your Ring subscription because you cannot do so via the app.
- On Amazon.com
- The Ring website
Cancel Ring Subscription on Website
- On your computer, launch a web browser, go to https://ring.com/ and click the Login button.
- Enter your login information to access your Ring account.
- Select Protect Plans from the top menu.
- To cancel a plan, click on it.
- Choose Cancel Plan from the menu at the bottom of the page, then specify the reason for cancellation.
- You must decide whether you want to discontinue the plan right away or wait until the billing cycle is over.
- To cancel your subscription plan after making your selection, click Confirm.
Tips! If you want to use the new e-commerce retail market, cancel your membership in Thrive Market.
Cancel Ring Subscription on Amazon.com
- Log into your account at www.amazon.com by visiting there.
- Pick the Memberships & Subscriptions option from the Account drop-down menu by clicking on it.
- Next to the Ring Protect plan, select Cancel Subscription.
- To cancel the subscription, adhere to the on-screen instructions and click Confirm. The subscription will be instantly terminated.
Advice: If you have too many card data saved in your Amazon account, delete the unused credit card.
You can access the app until the end of the paying cycle if you have a monthly subscription, but a refund cannot be handled. The refund amount for the last remaining month will be credited if you have the Annual plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I cancel my ring Subscription on the Ring app?
You can only cancel your Ring membership by going to the company’s website or Amazon since the app doesn’t include a feature for doing so.
How do I change my Ring subscription
- Log into your Ring account to modify the subscription plan.
- Select My Payment Method under Manage Account under Account.
- Select Replace My Payment Method Update.
- Select Change For All Plans by clicking.
- To activate the subscription plan, enter your payment information and then click “Confirm.”