How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription [3 Ways]
HBO Max is a high-end streaming service that offers a selection of HBO shows and videos. For a little monthly fee, this platform offers a variety of functions. Additionally, you may access and see recently released films, TV shows, HBO original series, movies, epic entertainments, etc. in high definition. You might occasionally grow tired of the service or content and begin seeking for alternative streaming services. You have the option to cancel your HBO Max membership at any time.
Ways to Cancel HBO Max
- The app’s use.
- Using a website and a cable provider
- Through a cable provider
Steps to Cancel HBO Max Using App [Android/iOS]
- On your smartphone, download the HBO Max app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the HBO Max app, then log in to your account with the provided information.
- Tap the Profile icon at the bottom.
- On the Account page, press the Settings (tool icon) button.
- Next, select Settings > Subscription.
- Select the reason for cancelling the subscription from the list of reasons by tapping on Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, to continue, click Yes, Cancel Subscription.
- It will say “Your name, your subscription has been cancelled” on the screen.
- Click Resume Subscription if you’ve changed your mind about keeping the subscription or not.
Steps to Cancel HBO Max on Website
- Go to the HBO Max website by launching a web browser.
- Click your Profile name after logging into your HBO Max account.
- Go to the menu and choose Subscription.
- After that, select Manage Subscription.
- It directs you to the following window. Click the Cancel Subscription button now.
- Click on Yes, Cancel Subscription after selecting your cancellation reason.
- Your subscription’s expiration date is displayed on the confirmation page. Click Resume Subscription if you want to keep your HBO Max subscription active.
Steps to Cancel HBO Max through Cable Provider
- Log in to your account by visiting the HBO Max official website in your browser.
- Hit the Account Name button.
- After that, choose the Subscription menu and confirm who your Provider is.
- To cancel your membership to HBO Max, go to the website of your subscription service provider and log in. To cancel your subscription, give your subscription provider’s hotline a call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to cancel an HBO Max subscription through Amazon Prime?
Search for the HBO Max membership under Manage Your Prime Video Channels on the Amazon website. After that, select Cancel Channel and then touch Confirm.
How to cancel HBO Max through Apple purchases?
Then, tap your Apple ID in Settings. After that, select Subscriptions and look for HBO Max. On the iPhone and other Apple devices, tap Cancel Subscription to end the subscription.