Spotify is a well-known platform for listening to podcasts and millions of songs all at once. You can listen to music in several languages from the musicians of your choice. By unlocking the Spotify premium version, you can use the service either for free with advertisements or without them. It should come as no surprise that Spotify can be downloaded on numerous devices. However, the question is if HomePod is compatible and supported by Spotify. Yes, you can stream Spotify to your HomePod or HomePod Mini using your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
How to Airplay Spotify to HomePod From iPhone/iPad
- Open Spotify on your iPad or iPhone.
- Decide which music you want to play.
- simply select the Speakers icon.
- Tap on the Airplay or Bluetooth option under the “Select a device” section.
- The list of devices will be visible. Opt for a HomePod. Your iPhone and Homepod must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- The chosen Spotify song will now start playing on your HomePod.
- Using Siri’s commands will allow you to alter the tune.
How to Airplay Spotify to HomePod From Mac
Connect your Mac and Homepod to the same WiFi network first. Follow the instructions below to AirPlay Spotify if your Mac has a volume control button on the Menu bar.
- The Volume Control button can be chosen by tapping on the Menu bar.
- You will receive a list of output devices.
- In order to connect, select your HomePod.
- Play any song you want to listen to from Spotify now and enjoy it on your HomePod.
Airplay from Sound Preference
You must enter the System settings if your Mac lacks a volume control button on the menu bar.
- Select System Preferences from the menu by clicking the Apple icon.
- Choose Sound from the menu.
- Your HomePod device can be found in the list when you click on the Output tab.
How to Airplay Spotify to HomePod From Apple TV
To Airplay Spotify to HomePod on Apple TV, utilise either the Control centre or the Settings menu. Both devices need to be linked to the same network, just like with other ways.
- Activate your Apple TV, then use the remote to choose the Settings icon.
- Choose the Video and Audio option under Settings.
- Pick your HomePod under Audio Output.
Airplay from Control Center
- Press and hold the Home button on your Apple TV remote control.
- The screen’s right side will display the control panel.
- Choose Airplay from the menu.
- Choose a HomePod device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install Spotify on my HomePod mini?
Spotify cannot be installed on the HomePod Mini. Only other Apple products can AirPlay it.
How do I cast Spotify from my iPhone to my TV?
Select Available Devices and play any Spotify song if your Smart TV supports AirPlay. Select More Device. Select a TV name.
Why can’t I cast my Spotify to my TV?
Ensure that your smartphone, TV, and other devices are all on the same network. On the other hand, make sure your smartphone’s Spotify app is using the most recent firmware.