YouTube TV is a subscription-based streaming service with more than 85 live channels. One of the first streaming services to offer limitless DVR storage, the recordings will be available for up to nine months. Additionally, you can use up to three devices at once to view YouTube TV. By downloading and activating YouTube TV, you can watch your favourite Live Channels nonstop on all widely used devices.
YouTube TV Subscription
For YouTube TV, there is only one monthly subscription option, and it costs $64.99 each month. YouTube TV will provide a 14-day free trial to new customers. For a limited time, new subscribers may subscribe for the first three months for $54.99 a month, after which they will be charged the regular fee. A few premium channels can also be added to your subscription package.
How to Sign Up for YouTube TV
- Use a web browser to access the YouTube TV website at https://tv.youtube.com.
- To access YouTube TV, select your Google account and click the TRY IT FREE button.
- After inputting your zip code, tap the arrow.
- Browse the list of channels, then click the Next button.
- The add-on channels that are available will be shown. Select your preferred add-on.
- Choosing is followed by the next action.
- On the following screen, choose PayPal or a credit/debit card as your method of payment.
- To access YouTube TV, enter your payment details and click START TRIAL.