How Can I Upload Videos to TikTok, Use It, and Earn Money?
In 2014, TikTok was launched by Chinese software developers Alex Zhu and Luyu Yang as Musical.ly. In 2017, Beijing-based ByteDance purchased the app and integrated it with their already-existing TikTok app while keeping the TikTok moniker.
You may watch brief videos of users (also known as creators) lip-syncing, dancing, and showcasing other abilities on the video-sharing app TikTok. Even though it is largely used by younger generations, this entertaining platform is available to all ages.
How to Use TikTok?
When you first install TikTok, you’ll begin to view featured videos that an algorithm has chosen for the app. These choices have nothing to do with your preferences, but once you start using TikTok, that will change. You can automatically modify your settings to show material from people you start following. There are numerous choices available while watching videos:
Swipe up or tap the Home symbol in the bottom-left corner of your screen to load a new video.
Tap the Search (magnifying glass) icon next to the Home symbol and type your search query to conduct a more focused search (which can include usernames, keywords, or hashtags).
- Tap a video you are watching to pause it.
- The right side of each video has a number of icons. side of the display
- To learn more about the creator who posted it, tap the user icon.
- To express your gratitude for the video, tap the heart icon.
- To make a comment, tap the comment icon.
- To find out more about the video’s soundtrack, tap the music icon.
- In order to send the video to a friend, finally touch the share icon.
Beyond the video feed, TikTok provides additional features like stories and filters that you may be accustomed to from other apps. You’ll also begin to notice some app-specific traditions among producers, just as with other apps, such as challenges to make a dance video to a specific music. Additionally, memes made elsewhere often wind up on TikTok.
Post or Upload Videos to TikTok
How to add a video clip to TikTok and How to post saved videos on TikTok are the two most often requested questions.
You must first register for an account in order to post on TikTok. To accomplish this, click the Me icon in the lower-right corner of your screen, select Sign up, and then proceed as directed. After registering, follow these instructions to make your first TikTok video:
- After then, tap the plus (+) sign that appears at the bottom of your screen.
- To record in selfie mode, tap Flip in the top-right corner of the screen. To change the flash, filters, speed, and other options, use the other icons in this area.
- To select a soundtrack for your creation, tap Sounds at the top of your screen.
- Tap Effects at the bottom of your screen to add effects.
When everything is set up, click the large red Record button at the bottom of your screen. You could either film the entire video in one take or pause to split it into many shots. Moreover, each movie is just three minutes long, and you can check how much time is left by looking at the bar that displays when you begin recording at the top of the screen.
- Tap the checkmark at the bottom of the screen when you’re done recording.
- You can now edit your video using the choices that are now available to you.
- To go to the Post screen, tap Next. Here, you may describe your video and select viewers.
- Adjust other settings and use it.
- If you are not quite ready to post, tap Drafts at the bottom of the screen to save your progress.
- .To publish the video to your profile instead, select Post.
- The next tutorial will teach us how to perform a duet on TikTok.
How to Make Money on TikTok?
Similar to YouTube, certain creators stand out with millions of fans who watch their videos, like and comment on them, and even give them money as a form of payment. Is TikTok a viable source of income? On TikTok, there are other options to monetize your account.
- Music labels might publish films of their artists to increase exposure and revenue.
- Musicians and other performers can share their videos online to promote their work and boost sales.
- These kinds of businesses, both big and small, can use TikTok as an advertising platform to boost sales.
- Influencers were paid by businesses to advertise their goods on TikTok.
- Some creators who have a sizable fan base are compensated as consultants to assist other creators and businesses in doing the same.
TikTok has a setting to remind creators when they’ve been using it for a particular amount of time because it is so entertaining. Over 800 million active creators worldwide are a testament to its enduring appeal. This is due to both its addictive qualities and the ease with which it can be learned, especially by people who are already familiar with other social media apps. To become one of them, follow the directions provided below.